I’m not one to write super mushy gushy stuff, but when it comes to my Father on this extra special day, I will make an exception.
I have always been a “daddy’s girl”, his “ace #1 helper”, and his “Noisy Nora”. My father pushes me to always be better, work harder, and enjoy everything life has to offer.
Today, I want to share with you 6 things he has taught me over the years (25 years to be exact!).
1. Girls can do anything boys can do (sometimes better).
2. Never settle for less and never stop pushing for more.
3. Stay active and healthy.
4. Read. Read. Read! You will learn something new in every book you read.
5. Take care of your family, they are yours for life.
6. Travel the world every chance you get.
Just 6 little bits of advice for this Sunday morning (my list would never end if I didn’t set a limit).
Happy Father’s day to all of the Fathers out there :) You deserve this special day!