Although I’m not a fan of the cold weather that comes along with fall, I am a huge fan of all the festive recipes!
Fall is when everything is flavored pumpkin, topped with maple syrup, stuffed in a squash, and mixed with apple cider.
At brunch the other day I saw a $15 cocktail called apple cider mimosa and thought “YUM!” but also “$15??”
That lead me to this beautiful creation. Two necessary ingredients, two for garnish! It’s that easy.
- 1-2 tbs apple cider per glass
- Bottle of champagne or prosecco
- Cinnamon sugar
- Slices of apple for garnish
- Wet the rim of your champagne glass and roll in cinnamon sugar
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider to each glass (less apple cider means the more room for bubbly!)
- Top with champagne or prosecco
- Add a slice of apple to the rim for garnish
I told you the recipe was simple :) And instead of $15 per glass, it’s $15 for 5 glasses! Now that’s the makings of a great party!
These apple cider mimosas would be the perfect Thanksgiving day addition, or the perfect addition to any day really :) You never need an excuse to drink bubbly!