Some days you just need a cocktail. Especially on a Thursday, when Friday is so close yet so far.
But at the same time, no one has time to make simple syrup, boil water, use ingredients just for garnish, or mull fruit until the cows come home. Thursdays are busy!
Which is why this simple pineapple rum punch recipe is exactly what the day ordered.
Prep Time: 5 min
– 1 cup sparkling water
– 1/2 cup pineapple bits, about 1/4 inch pieces (fresh and not canned)
– 2-4 shots rum (I don’t judge on how strong you make it)
– 2 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
– Sprinkle of sugar (only if you need it)
– Mix all the ingredients together.
– Pour into two glasses.
– Sip, relax, and enjoy!
Transport yourself to summertime! If you live up north, crank up the heat in your home, put on a swimsuit, and enjoy this refreshing beverage in your living room :) For those of you lucky enough to live in the south, enjoy the beverage on your patio this evening as you watch the sunset.
Every Thursday night should be this relaxing!