I have never craved a Friday more than this Friday in a while.
I wake up and work, go to work and work, come home at 10pm and work…. and then usually dream about work. This week has been crazy, to say the least.
I need caffeine. I also need sleep. And I really really need a cocktail.
Rant over, I swear. This tummy filling, fall themed, delicious creation I somehow had enough energy to put together last night is going to help me survive the rest of the day!
I bet you already have all of the ingredients in your kitchen, too :)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk (vanilla flavored makes it extra tasty)
- 1 apple (diced)
- 2 tbs. dried cranberries
- 1 tbs. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a small jar, stir all the ingredients together.
- Cover the top and put into the fridge overnight (8 hours)
- Unwrap (top with extra apple, cranberries, and cinnamon if you want to take pretty pictures of it) and enjoy!
Sorry this post is so short and sweet, but I have some work to get to and I’m already dreaming about 5pm happy hour! I’m sure some of you can relate, right?
If you haven’t already, pretty please fill out this super short survey so I know what you want to see on Anchored to Sunshine :)