I don’t often have “free time” (aka never). This is both good and bad, though.
Good because I get so bored just sitting around with nothing to do (I get that from my dad).
Bad because sometimes you need that extra time to get things done that have been on your to do list for far too long. I currently have a three page long to do list…
Since I rarely luck out with this said free time, I capitalize on it the moment an hour (or ideally three) arise.
Sadly, today is not one of those days. Not a free hour, let alone free minute, is on the calendar today. BUT if I did have three extra hours today, I’d do the following:
- Finally make cloud bread! I have been saving this PureWow article for the last few weeks because I’m dying to try this recipe out!
- Go for a run. My half marathon is in 2 weeks and my legs are still tired from dancing at my best friends wedding in Florida this weekend… #fail.
- Finish the last 50 pages of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society! I had much higher hopes for myself on the flight home from Florida yesterday. Sadly, 6am was spent sleeping instead of reading.
- Get back on my healthy eating kick! Indulging in BBQ, pasta, and glasses of wine this weekend has set be back a bit (ok… a lot)! I need to whip up some healthy meals to keep on hand so I don’t reach for the leftover Valentine’s Day candy calling my name in my cabinet anymore.
- Actually focus on my blog for more than 15 minutes. I can’t remember the last time I sat down for 30 minutes, let alone an hour, to solely focus on Anchored to Sunshine. This is not good. I love my readers and I feel so guilty for abandoning you! I promise you, next week I will be back to my usual schedule… after my vacation with the boyfriend to the Bahamas :)
- Which brings me to… Pack for the Bahamas! I’m so so excited to get away on vacation again. But until I am actually on the plane with a Delta cocktail in my hand, I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So much to do and so little time. First thing, pull out my summer clothes from under my bed to track down my swimsuits and cover-ups. Clearly I haven’t used these in DC for the last 6 months :(
There you have it, what I would fill my three free hours up with today… if I had them.
Today is catch up day at work after being out of the office on Friday, and preparing to be out of the office Wednesday-Friday this week… I clearly didn’t plan my back-to-back vacations too well :) Or did I plan them VERY well? hehe
What would you do with three extra hours today?