Remember that time your best friend stayed up all night with you as you cried over an ex-boyfriend? Or gave you the reality check you needed when you were picking out a dress you thought was perfect for formal, but really it was a hot mess?
Your friends deserve a huge thanks for all that they put up with throughout the year and Christmas is the perfect time to show that appreciation!
1. Rifle Paper Co. Bon Voyage 2017 Calendar – A new year calls for a new calendar! Rifle Paper Co. is always my first stop for any paper supplies, especially new calendars. 2017 is calling!
2. S’well Gray Malin Bondi Beach Bottle – I know you’ve heard me rave about these bottles before, so now that Christmas guides are coming out I know you would expect nothing less than for it to be on at least ONE of my gift guides :) Plus this pattern is so fun!
3. Hello Book Lover Box – Give your BFF the gift of knowledge in a fun monthly box with other surprises inside! You can even buy a previous month’s box to test it out. I highly recommend the Make it Happen themed one as it’s perfect for those New Year’s resolutions you are working on!
4. But First, Coffee Travel Mug – A girl needs her coffee to start the day and a super cute mug makes it that much better! Plus, BAN.DO has some of the best items!
5. Cellini Stemless Gold Champagne Flutes – The perfect gift to give a friend, since they will most likely then drink champagne out of them with you. If you ask me, the end of every day should be toasted with a glass of champagne and should begin with a mimosa!
6. Diptyque Baies Scented Candle – Candles are the perfect way to relax, especially when they smell this good! And if I don’t buy it for my best friend, then I’m buying it for myself because I’ve been wanting it forever!
What are you getting your best friend this Christmas?