The older I get, the more clear it becomes that my mom really is my best friend. She is always there for me. She wants to know what I made for dinner (and shares any cooking tips she has) and asks how I’m feeling every morning. Even from miles away can sense if I’m sad/stressed/tired. Moms just get it, and on Christmas they deserve a bit of extra special attention.
When Uncommongoods.com reached out to me about creating a gift guide, it was as if they had read my mind!
The trouble is, my mom is a woman who has everything. She has already found the perfect serving tray, the best set of wine glasses, her go-to hand towels, and even the latest electric candles. But the best part about Uncommongoods.com is that they seriously are uncommon! Which is perfect for the woman who has everything.
Uncommongoods.com isn’t your average online shopping website. They are focused on handmade, recycled, and organic products. That’s how you know what you are buying is doing good for the world. Plus they created the Better to Give Program, which allows you to select a non-profit organization to receive a $1 donation from them at checkout. Seriously, ordering from them is the gift that keeps on giving!
1. My Family Cookbook – Between your family’s caviar dip and chicken pot pie recipe (the one my grandmother can never quite remember the ingredients to), this cookbook is exactly what a mom needs.
2. Custom Address Stamps – Moms love handwritten letters! Which means cute return address labels are a requirement.
3. Press and Measure Herb Infuser – Does your mom have a green thumb? Put the herbs to use!
4. Twist Decanter – What mother doesn’t like wine??
5. Slate Cheese Boards with Soapstone Chalk – A cheese spread is a must-have at every happy hour. Now your mom won’t have to repeat what type of cheese it is 5 times.
6. Handmade Nesting Baskets – Baskets for organizing are always needed!
What are you getting the most important woman in your life?
(Side note: Yes, mom, if you’re reading this ^, I’m looking for brownie points here!)
P.S. They have great gifts for dads as well!