Throughout the year I always spot little things that remind myself of certain friends… a Soul Cycle workout top for my workout partner-in-crime, a golden owl candle for my owl-loving friend, an adult coloring book for my creative bestie…
But then when it comes time to actually get them gifts for Christmas my mind goes blank (story of my life)! Either I can’t think of anything to get them or I think of items that are like $200 (sadly I don’t have $200 to spend on every friend).
Do you have this issue too? I’m not the only one.. right? I’ve compiled a BFF gift guide with items all under 25 dollars to help you brainstorm ideas for all types of people within an appropriate budget!
- Paper Source 2016 Wall Art Calendar ($23.96) – You can never have too many calendars, especially when they’re this gorgeous.
- Stella & Dot Wishing Elephant Bracelet ($19) – I have an obsession with Stella & Dot bracelets. Not only are they great quality but they also come in adorable packaging. You literally just need to slap a bow on the box and you’re good to go!
- Ashley Brook Designs “Ain’t Nobody Got Time for That” coffee mug ($23) – Anything and everything ABD is the perfect BFF gift, but this mug specifically caught my eye!
- Vino2Go Set of Insulated Wine Tumblers ($10.45) – I’ve always wanted one of these! Bonus: if you get them for your best friend, chances are she will let you use her extra one as you sip wine together :)
- Q&A A Day 5 Year Journal ($16.99) – My best friend got me this three years ago and I’m still writing in it nightly! It’s so much fun looking back on all my entries from years back. Oh how life can change after just 365 days….
- Rose Gold Knot Ring ($18) – You can never go wrong with a small gold ring :) I constantly wear the ones my friend got me two years ago.
- Best Friend Long Distance Cushion Cover ($19) – With a best friend in New York, we don’t get to see each other as often as we’d like, so a pillow cover like this is a perfect way to remember them even when the next time they visit isn’t for a few more months :)
- Cupcakes and Cashmere: A Guide for Defining Your Style, Reinventing Your Space, and Entertaining with Ease ($15.28) – This blogger is one of the reasons why I started blogging. This coffee table book is the perfect gift for a blogger friend!
What are you getting your best friend for Christmas this year? I still have a few people I need to buy gifts for so any additional ideas are welcome!