My roommate and I are having our Christmas party in 3 weeks! That may sound like a long way away, but let me tell you it’s not at all! These weeks are flying by so I need to get planning :)
If you know me, there is nothing I love to do more than plan!
My list of things I need to do:
– Finalize the guest list
– Plan the dinner menu
– Pinterest fun holiday drink recipes (this looks like it may be the winner)
– Clean EVERYTHING
– Prepare a bar cart that is ready to handle a Christmas party of 20!
When it comes to bar cart essentials, you need to make sure you’re ready for every request, preference, spill, and sip!
Here are the eight items I need to get to be ready to make this a true party, all with special gold sparkling embellishments!
1. Merry and Bright napkins – Spills happen and gum needs to be discreetly put somewhere… these will do the job, and look cute doing it!
2. Monogrammed wine stopper – This is exactly what you need if you don’t finish the bottle (who doesn’t finish the bottle? Amateur). And since I’m #basic, my wine stopper is monogrammed.
3. Kate Spade shaker – Because like James Bond, I like my gin martini shaken not stirred.
4. Gold paper straws – It’s no fun just sipping out of a glass, I need a cute straw for my sparkling cranberry mule!
5. Gold confetti tumblers – These look perfect for the festive christmas cocktail!
6. Brushed barrel ice bucket – You don’t want people digging their hands through your ice maker… I mean, really.
7. Champagne is Always the Answer art – Make sure the wall above the cart is decorated as well, you’re creating a whole festive ambiance!
8. A beautiful bar cart – This is a given!
When Chairish, an online vintage and used furniture store, reached out to me about a bar cart essentials post, I couldn’t help but giggle. I had this blog post idea for months but just hadn’t found the right bar cart to pair with my gold Kate Spade martini shaker and confetti tumblers!
To say I was “pleasantly surprised” by their website would be an utter understatement. I spent almost an hour getting lost on their site, drooling over this, this, and this… Until finally, I settled on what I feel is the perfect bar cart!
Turn on the Christmas music, I’m ready to party :)
OMG, I just realized I forgot the second most important thing for a bar cart! #1 is the actual cart and #2 is the alcohol! I need some champagne to pop, gin to shake, and wine to sip! Headed to the store now to stock up :)
Chairish has dozens of other amazing bar carts so check them out! You’ll get lost in bar cart heaven like I did.
What are your bar cart essentials? Anything I’m missing?