Picking a new day planner is serious business. This little notebook will be used for a whole year to plan your weekends away, work events, dinner dates, and happy hours with girlfriends (to gossip about your dinner dates).
I spend weeks and weeks searching different brands, sizes, colors, and reviews to find the perfect planner.
These were my top 8 contenders for 2016 :)
- Kate Spade – gold dots ($30)
- Lilly Pulitzer – wild confetti ($17)
- Paper Source – white floral ($25)
- Rifle Paper Co. – birch floral ($34)
- Kate Spade – quick and curious ($36)
- Lilly Pulitzer – tusk in sun ($28)
- Barnes & Noble – I am very busy mint ($20)
- Mom Agenda – leopard myAgenda ($36)
And (drum roll pleaseeeeee), here’s the winner!
What day planner have you picked for 2016? If you are still on the hunt for one, I hope this helped!