For the last few years as I lived in DC, being a Floridan and trying to adjust to this thing they called “snow”, I was always on the hunt for a warmer jacket, shoes with extra traction for ice, and gloves I could still text with.
Thank heavens that cold weather is gone and I’m back in the Sunshine State!
I was just not cut out for that weather, no matter how many stylish, trendy winter outfits I got. I never felt cute in four layers of clothes bundled up from head to toe. Sure, some people can pull it off, but that seriously wasn’t me.
We haven’t even been in Miami for a week and my list of “essentials” has started to get long! I’m ready for one layer of clothes, sandals, bright colors, and sunshine!
Clearly this means I need a completely new wardrobe :) Here are the six things on my list of Miami essentials:
1. Do Not Disturb Floppy Sun Hat
2. Warby Parker Hattie Sandcastle Sunnies
3. S’well ‘Turquoise Blue’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle
4. ESSIE Tart Deco Nail Polish
5. Tory Birch Leaf-Appliqué Straw Tote
6. Stone ‘Carson’ Heeled Sandals (ON SALE!)
What are your summertime essentials?